Frequently Asked Questions
Where are Covenant Mercies offices located?
What are your core values and beliefs?
How can I keep up to date with ministry happenings?
Does Covenant Mercies host mission trips?
How many children does Covenant Mercies serve?
Where are your program areas?
What are the benefits of the Orphan Sponsorship Program?
- Education through the completion of secondary or vocational school
- Personalized learning plans, career counseling, and life skills training
- Essential living supplies such as bedding, clothing, shoes, and hygienic materials
- Healthcare, wellness education, and nutritional support
- Christian teaching and gospel outreach through indigenous local church partners and Covenant Mercies staff
- Personal mentorship from our caseworkers for spiritual and character development
How much of my sponsorship gift goes to my child?
Am I the only person who will sponsor my child?
Can I communicate with my sponsored child?
How do you determine if a child is eligible for the Sponsorship Program?
- The child is between the ages of 0 and 12
- The child is vulnerable to extreme poverty
- The child has lost a father or both parents due to death or abandonment, orthe child’s father cannot provide adequate care due to disability or illness
Where do sponsored children live?
What are common vocational tracks for sponsored children?
When does my sponsorship begin?
How long does a child’s sponsorship last?
What if I need to discontinue my sponsorship?
Does Covenant Mercies do any work outside the Orphan Sponsorship Program?
How can I pray for Covenant Mercies?
Are my gifts tax-deductible?
What giving methods are available? Do you have a preferred giving method for sponsorships?
Covenant Mercies | Orphan Sponsorship Program | One Fellowship Drive | Glen Mills, PA 19342
I have a question related to employer matching gifts or gifts of stock. What do I do?
What is AmazonSmile?
Can I Set-up Recurring Giving Using ACH?
I am a recurring credit card donor and I need to update my card information. How do I do that?
I saw a Donor Login button on your website. How do I get an account?
Can I sponsor a child if I live in the UK?
How do I give via cheque if I live in the UK?
UK donors, please make cheques payable to Grace Trust (Bristol) with Covenant Mercies written on the back. Our UK mailing address is Covenant Mercies, c/o Grace Church Bristol, Unit 2, Knightsbridge Court,