We’re delighted to share our 2021 Infographic highlighting the impact of our work in sub-Saharan Africa. THANK YOU to all of our sponsors, donors and partners for making this possible. Through God’s grace and your prayers and generosity, we are making a difference in the lives of orphaned and vulnerable children.
2021 Impact Infographic Facts
- We have 22 Sponsorship Program graduates pursuing higher education through Mapalo Scholarships.
- 400 students were enrolled in Community Learning Centers in Uganda while schools were closed due to COVID-19.
- 81 % of students attending Community Learning Centers were promoted to the next grade.
- $76,000 in corporate donations was received through employer matching gift programs.
- We completed two new buildings at Lighthouse Christian School and Hope Community Primary School this year.
- We are so thankful for our church partnerships! In 2021, 8 church teams from 5 U.S. states competed in the 2021 RunFAR Challenge and raised $24,000. We also had 12 opportunities in 9 states to share a ministry update during Sunday morning services.
- Nearly 1,600 children are now sponsored through our Orphan Sponsorship Program. In 2021, we enrolled 201 new children while seeing 50 students graduate from the program.