We are delighted to share our 2020 Infographic highlighting the impact of our work in Sub-Saharan Africa. Sincere thanks to our donors, sponsors and all those who enabled this important work on behalf of orphaned and vulnerable children throughout this challenging year.
- We have 22 Sponsorship Program graduates who are pursuing higher education through Mapalo Scholarships.
- Eighty-seven students enrolled at Hope Community Primary School in Uganda that opened on February 3, 2020.
- 788 of our neediest families received supplemental food and hygiene supplies in response needs arising from the covid-19 pandemic.
- We received over $70,000 in corporate donations through employer matching gift programs.
- Nearly 1500 children are now sponsored through our Orphan Sponsorship Program. In 2020, we enrolled 135 new children while seeing 56 students graduate from the program.