2020 Impact InfographicOrphans+Ethiopia+Zambia+Uganda+Education+Sponsorship+Updates+RunFAR+Mapalo Scholarship Fund Catherine Gin
We are delighted to share our 2020 Infographic highlighting the impact of our work in Sub-Saharan Africa. Sincere thanks to our donors, sponsors and all those who enabled this important work on behalf of orphaned and vulnerable children throughout this challenging year.
- We have 22 Sponsorship Program graduates who are pursuing higher education through Mapalo Scholarships.
- Eighty-seven students enrolled at Hope Community Primary School in Uganda that opened on February 3, 2020.
- 788 of our neediest families received supplemental food and hygiene supplies in response needs arising from the covid-19 pandemic.
- We received over $70,000 in corporate donations through employer matching gift programs.
- Nearly 1500 children are now sponsored through our Orphan Sponsorship Program. In 2020, we enrolled 135 new children while seeing 56 students graduate from the program.
To learn more about our special initiatives, click here. To make a gift in support of our work in Sub-Saharan Africa, please visit our donate page: covenantmercies.org/donate.