We are delighted to share our 2019 Infographic, highlighting the impact of our work in Sub-Saharan Africa. THANK YOU donors, sponsors and all those who enabled this important work on behalf of orphaned and vulnerable children.
- This year we have 12 Sponsorship Program graduates who are pursuing higher education through Mapalo Scholarships.
- Five Mapalo scholars are now university graduates.
- On March 4, 2019, we broke ground on Hope Community Primary School in Uganda. Eighty students are now enrolled for the first year of this new school, which will open on February 3, 2020.
- Over 300 sponsored students are now enrolled at Lighthouse Christian School in Zambia.
- We received over $50,000 in corporate donations through employer matching gift programs.
- Over 1,450 children are now sponsored through our Orphan Sponsorship Program. In 2019, we enrolled 151 new children while seeing 80 students graduate from the program.