We are delighted to share our 2018 Impact Infographic, highlighting the ways our partners and donors made a difference in Uganda, Zambia, and Ethiopia this year.
2018 Impact Infographic Facts:
- This year, we developed a site plan for our brand new primary school in Kiburara, Uganda: Alpha & Omega Primary School.
- Today, over 1,400+ children are sponsored in Uganda, Zambia, and Ethiopia. We welcomed 175 new sponsored children into the ministry this year, and celebrated 73 graduations.
- 100% of our Grade 7 Lighthouse students passed their national exams to qualify for secondary school in Zambia.
- 12 Sponsorship Program graduates received Mapalo Scholarships for higher education. Our donors raised $63,528 for the scholarship fund through our Mapalo Match Challenge.
- 24 indigenous staff members comprise our program area teams.
- 3,600 patient visits have now been recorded at our medical clinic in Western Uganda. Services include in- and out-patient care, health education, malaria treatment, nutritional assessments, and more.
To learn more about our special initiatives, click here. To make a gift in support of our work in Sub-Saharan Africa, please visit our donate page: covenantmercies.org/donate.