Education Ethiopia Healthcare Orphan Sponsorship Sustainability Uganda Zambia
As we look forward to the New Year, we are delighted to share the Covenant Mercies 2016 Impact Infographic. Thank you to our sponsors, donors, volunteers, and partners around the world who are making this work possible. We are grateful for your prayers, service, and generosity.
2016 Covenant Mercies Impact Facts:
- Today, over 1,200 children are enrolled in the Orphan Sponsorship Program.
- We welcomed 230 new sponsored children and celebrated 110 graduations.
- We planted a 5-acre eucalyptus grove (5,100 trees!) to generate sustainable local revenue for our Eastern Uganda program.
- 25 mission team participants worked on projects such as Vacation Bible School, Youth Camp, and Construction.
- We created the Mapalo Scholarship Fund for eligible Program graduates pursuing higher education. Mapalo means "blessing."
- We launched a brand new medical clinic in Western Uganda, providing over 350 children and their guardians with in- and out-patient care, health education, HIV testing, malaria treatment, and more!